Creating the right impression at the interview stage is the next most important step in achieving success in securing a job offer.
Many candidates are unsuccessful at the interview stage, not because they are unable to do the job that they have applied for, but because they lack the skills and experience to effectively sell themselves and convince an employer that they are the best person for the job.
Our Interview Coaching programmes develop your personal marketing skills and teach you how to effectively sell yourself to employers and create the right first impression. By working with you on a 1-1 basis our coaches will build your confidence and understanding of what employers are looking for when they interview you so that you can deliver the right answers.
We have helped hundreds of people achieve their goal of securing their chosen career. Our interview coaching programmes are designed to take you step by step through the interview process, giving you helpful feedback and support to help you refine your technique and also significantly improve your presentation skills. This involves the use of interview role play to help you understand the objectives of the interviewer and ultimately deliver the answers that will impress and boost your confidence.
Top Interview Tips:
"If you're not prepared, be prepared to fail"
1. Thoroughly read and understand the job description as this will be the main topic of the interview.
2. Ensure that you have 4 to 5 intelligent questions to ask the interviewer about the position and company.
3. Understand your strengths and weaknesses in relation to the job description.
4. Research the company. You do not need to recite their history but ensure you understand their business.
5. Ensure that you can speak confidently about your career history and explain any gaps in employment.
Our coaches are skilled interviewers with strong recruitment backgrounds, so they understand exactly what employers are looking for from the interview process. Their role is not just to help you understand the interview process but to give you the tools to confidently face the challenges of 1st, 2nd and 3rd interviews and ultimately land that job!
You will receive coaching on how to confidently approach:
Skills Based Interview
Competency Based Interviews
Assessment Centre Interviews
1-1 Interview Coaching Sessions start from £120.00 per hour.
Telephone Coaching Sessions start from £45.00 per half hour.
To find out more about our Interview Coaching Services and how our team can assist you in improving the quality of your Interviews, Contact Us today for an informal discussion.
Call Us Today On
- Executive CV Writing Services
- Business Owner Managers & Director CVs
- Sales Manager & Sales Director CVs
- Finance Manager, Controller & Director CVs
- Project Manager & Programme Manager CVs
- IT Specialists, Managers & Director CVs
- Construction Manager & Site Manager CVs
- Marketing Manager & Director CVs
- Customer Service Manager CVs
- CV Writing Services
- Career Services
- Free CV Review
- Contact Us